We are proud to be an accredited partner of The Senior Move Partnership offering a wealth of experience in providing specialist help in supporting retirees to downsize and move to a new home.
Moving home can be an overwhelming upheaval and very often families are too far away to assist in the logistics of a move. Let us take the stress away from you.
Experience assistance can be given in many of the followings ways:
- Planning your move from outset.
- Sensitive practical ‘hands-on’ downsizing support. We will help declutter in order to cut down on what you take to your new home.
- Support is given in all areas of the existing home, from the house to the garage to the garden shed.
- Floor planning to help decide what will fit in the new home and where.
- Liaise with auctioneers for unwanted specialist valuable items.
- Arrange the sale, donation, or recycling of possessions and furniture that may no longer be required. This may include local collections and clearance if necessary.
- Change of address and utility notifications.
- Arranging and liaising with removal companies.
- Moving day support to include reading meters, and delivering keys.
- Unpacking and setting up your new home, therefore, taking the physical stress away from you.